TAMPA (WLNS) – A sheriff is asking for new leads in the case of missing Jack ‘Don’ Lewis, the ex-husband of Big Cat Rescue CEO Carole Baskin.
In a tweet from the personal twitter account for Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister, he identifies the popularity of the Netflix documentary and is asking for any leads on “Don” Lewis.
“Tiger King” provides its own take on the relationship between Baskin and Lewis, to which Baskin calls “lies” and “misinformation” in a blog post refuting the documentary.
Baskin is the CEO of Big Cat Rescue, a non-profit animal sanctuary in Florida. She was married to multi-millionaire Don Lewis until he vanished Aug. 18, 1997.
- Video shows man forcing himself through Wendy’s drive-thru window in Florida
- 2020 Masters tournament to tee off in November with no patrons or guests
- Florida family sues after video surfaces of police handcuffing 8-year-old at school
- Prosecutors charge 3 with threatening women in R. Kelly case
- UCSF scientists develop nasal spray to fight COVID-19