CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A Florida woman pulled an alligator out of her pants during a traffic stop in Charlotte County Monday morning.
The Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office said in a Facebook post that the woman removed the gator from her pants after being asked the standard “do you have anything else?”
The sheriff’s office said she also had 41 three-stripe turtles in the vehicle.
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission responded to take over the investigation.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- OAKLAND GHOST SHIP TRIAL: WITNESS TESTIMONY BEGINS
- CONTAMINATED TAP WATER CENTER OF DEBATE BETWEEN CA LAWMAKERS
- ‘PEEPING TOM’ ARRESTED FOR SEXUALLY ASSAULTING WOMAN IN MILLBRAE
- MARVEL-THEMED LAND COMING TO DISNEY’S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE
- 41 KILLED IN RUSSIAN PLANE CRASH LANDING