R. Kelly left Chicago’s Cook County Jail Monday after posting bail in his sexual abuse case.
First stop? McDonald’s.
Photos posted on social media by local reporters show Kelly surrounded by his entourage, eating french fries.
Kelly reportedly ordered a quarter-pounder meal with a soda and coffee, according to TMZ.
According to the Chicago Sun-Times, several women sat on the hood of a car that was parked next to Kelly’s van — taking pictures and dancing — after the singer came outside the fast food restaurant.
Located in Chicago’s River North section, this particular McDonald’s is a spot where Kelly allegedly used to scout teen girls.
Kelly was indicted on 10 counts of aggravated sexual abuse of four victims, prosecutors said. His attorney, Steve Greenberg, pleaded not guilty on his behalf.
Kelly turned himself in to Chicago police on Friday following his indictment.
He was unable to post the $100,000 bail until a female “friend” of Kelly did so on Monday.
- WHAT PARENTS, STUDENTS CAN EXPECT DURING OAKLAND TEACHER STRIKE
- MEGA-STORM COULD DAMAGE STATE 3X AS MUCH AS MAJOR QUAKE
- ‘BABY SAVINGS DAY’: WALMART OFFERS HUGE DISCOUNTS TO PARENT
- WOMAN DECAPITATED WROTE NOTE: HUSBAND WOULDN’T PAY RANSOM
- MOM GETS LIFE FOR DEATH OF BABY FOUND IN MAGGOT-INFESTED DIAPER