WASHINGTON (AP) – A federal appeals court said it plans to review a decision ordering the dismissal of the Justice Department’s case against former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn.
The action by the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia is likely to prolong the fight over Flynn’s fate and represents yet another dramatic development in a case that has taken unexpected twists and turns over the last year and turned Flynn into something of a cause celebre for President Donald Trump and his supporters.
The court set arguments for Aug. 11.
- California hits over 20,000 new cases in a single day, lockdown looming
- Obama, Bush, Clinton volunteer to receive coronavirus vaccine on camera
- 11-year-old dies after apparently shooting himself during online class
- NASA: Mystery object is 54-year-old rocket, not asteroid
- COVID vaccine to be distributed to nursing homes