It seems like “Game of Thrones” has apparently suffered yet another editing gaffe in its final season.
GoT fans will recall the blunder involving a Starbucks cup on the table during a celebration in which the actors drank from goblets and horns.
In last night’s episode, however, the gaffe this time centered around Jaime Lannister’s hand, which had somehow regenerated!
If you recall, Lannister, played by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, had his hand cut off by the enemy as he defended Brienne of Tarth from being sexually assaulted back in season 3.
When he reunited with sister Cersei (Lena Headey), she has a prosthetic hand made for him out of gold.
But last night’s episode shows an apparently real hand.
Here’s how fans reacted to the gaffe:
CNN contributed to this report.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NO JAIL FOR MOM WHO TRIED TO DROWN BABY IN MCDONALD’S TOILET
- VIDEO: NORCAL POLICE RELEASE VIDEO OF OFFICER SLAMMING WOMAN
- SF DOCTOR ACCUSED OF ISSUING FAKE VACCINE EXEMPTIONS FOR KIDS
- SONOMA COUPLE TO PAY NEARLY $600K FOR UPROOTING TREE
- POLICE INVESTIGATE 3RD THREAT AT SAN RAMON’S CAL HIGH