SAN FRANCISCO (CNN/KRON) – Starbucks fans are in for a double treat on Thursday.
The coffee chain is rolling out a buy-one-get-one-free deal – offering a free drink if you buy one that’s at least grande size.
To get the deal, you have to be at a participating store between 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
You also have to order through the Starbucks app.
The offer includes both traditional favorites and holiday specials, such as the Eggnog Latte and Peppermint Mocha.
The deal is part of the company’s happy hour promotion that’s available on select Thursdays.
Latest News Headlines:
- Man accused of shining blue laser at CHP plane arrested in Solano County
- Homicide investigation underway after woman’s body found in San Jose home
- AP Source: Barr tells people he might quit over Trump tweets
- California lawmakers propose new law to end ‘Pink Tax’
- Search for missing Palo Alto couple continues leaving neighbors concerned