SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Krispy Kreme turns 83 on Friday, July 17.
To celebrate, the doughnut chain is offering a sweet deal this Friday.
Anyone buying a dozen doughnuts of any kind will also get a dozen original glazed doughnuts for free!
The offer applies to anyone buying doughnuts for takeout or in the drive-thru at participating locations in the US and Canada.
To make things even sweeter, Krispy Kreme says it will have extended “Hot Light” hours, so get ’em while they’re hot!
- Bay Area families who lost loved ones to police brutality say Breonna Taylor decision is not shocking
- Burglaries in San Francisco are up 42% compared to 2019
- The Salvation Army to start annual holiday fundraising early to “rescue Christmas”
- California to end sales of gas-powered cars by 2035
- Several senior citizens injured after a bunch of teens reportedly fired paintballs at them