NEW YORK CITY (KRON) – Convicted rapist Harvey Weinstein was injured after he fell Sunday morning at Rikers Island jail, his spokesperson told CNN.
Juda Englemayer said Weinstein was feeling dizzy before he fell.
“Harvey says his head throbs all the time and thinks he has a concussion. He has not been officially diagnosed,” Englemayer said.
On Feb. 24 a New York jury convicted Weinstein of rape and sexual assault against two women.
He is expected to be sentenced March 11.
- Fight against COVID-19: What Biden will change
- CA health officials give all clear to resume Moderna vaccine distribution
- SF goal: Vaccinate all residents by summer
- San Jose’s undocumented community urges Biden-Harris administration for all-inclusive immigration reform
- Keystone XL pipeline halted as Biden decides to cancel permit