SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Veteran entertainer Carl Reiner has died, TMZ reports.
He was 98.
Reiner died Monday night in Beverly Hills, with his family by his side, according to TMZ.
Reiner was a longtime comedian, actor, director, screenwriter, and publisher. He won multiple Emmy Awards, a Grammy Award, and numerous other awards.
He was known for his work on “The Dick Van Dyke Show” and directed Steve Martin in “The Jerk.”
He also appeared alongside George Clooney and Brad Pitt in “Ocean’s Eleven.”
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Police: 2 women hit by car on Seattle highway amid protest
- Another San Quentin inmate dies from complications of COVID-19
- Joey Chestnut and Miki Sudo crush the hot dog contest — again
- Alcohol, drugs appear to be factor in fatal Woodside crash Friday night, authorities say
- Outdoor dining in Morgan Hill shut down by ABC without notice