FLORIDA (WFLA) — No doubt you’ve heard about “Florida man” stories. Now people are having fun with it on the internet by finding the Florida man story for their birthday.
Here’s how to do it: Go to Google and type in “Florida man” along with your birthday. Google will pull up all of the Florida man stories that include your birth date.
WFLA 8 On Your Side’s morning team tried it and here are the results:
Marco Villeareal: “Burger, fries and a live gator? Florida customer tosses 3-foot reptile through drive-through”
Melissa Marino: “Man tells deputy he was speeding because he was thirsty for Pepsi”
Lila Gross: “Florida man arrested for assaulting roommate with a pizza”
Leigh Spann: “Florida man accused of using license plate cover to avoid tolls”
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- COLLEGE CHEATING SCANDAL: 13 BAY AREA PARENTS CHARGED
- FATHER OF MURDER VICTIM SPEAKS AFTER DEATH ROW EXECUTIONS HALTED
- MOSQUE SHOOTER ID’D AS WHITE SUPREMACIST ANGRY AT IMMIGRANTS
- BRIDE FINDS HIDDEN MESSAGE FROM HER LATE MOTHER ON WEDDING HEELS
- PD: TEEN KILLS GIRLFRIEND’S PUPPY AFTER SHE DIDN’T COME HOME ON TIME