CHICAGO (WGN) — It’s National Pancake Day at IHOP on Tuesday.
Starting at 7 a.m. on Feb. 25, participating IHOP restaurants are giving away free short stacks of buttermilk pancakes.
This year, in addition to a free short stack, customers can enter a contest to win 250,000 prizes, including free pancakes for life.
National Pancake Day is a fundraiser for IHOP’s charity partners, including Shriners Hospital for Children.
IHOP has raised more than $30 million for charity since it started IHOP National Pancake Day in 2006.
To find a local IHOP restaurant or to donate online, visit www.ihoppancakeday.com.
- Appeals Court orders Uber, Lyft to classify drivers as employees
- 2nd Breonna Taylor grand juror criticizes proceedings
- Man arrested in North Carolina accused of threatening to kill Joe Biden
- No plexiglass for final Biden-Trump presidential debate
- Lawsuit of Michael Jackson sexual abuse accuser dismissed