Ice-T has a safety tip for Amazon: identify your delivery people!
The musician and actor posted on Twitter that he almost shot a delivery driver he says seemed to be “creeping up” to his home.
Ice-T offered a suggestion – Amazon should have delivery workers wear “a vest with Amazon Delivery on it.”
He added, “I ain’t mad at them. Just sayin’ that ain’t safe.”
Hundreds of fans chimed in – and the tweet also got the attention of Amazon Senior VP of Worldwide Operations Dave Clark.
He tweeted back, “Just sayin’ thanks for the suggestion. We m-f’ing love you and our drivers.”
Clark also pointed out customers can track their packages on a map so they know when they will arrive and promised other innovations are on the way.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 OAKLAND GANGS FORM ‘SUPER CELL’; 16 ARREST IN RAID
- MISSING PREGNANT TEEN KILLED, BABY CUT FROM WOMB
- 2ND GRADER THREATENS CHILD WITH GUN AT VALLEJO SCHOOL
- CALIFORNIA’S HIGH SPEED RAIL IN JEOPARDY
- OFFICIALS WARN OF ‘ZOMBIE RACCOONS’ AFTER REPORTED SIGHTINGS