On Tuesday IHOP is giving guests a free short stack of pancakes. The chain does ask guests to leave a donation for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and other local charities.
IHOP is also selling “Oreo Oh My Goodness” pancakes, created by Brody Simoncini, 6, the winner of IHOP’s Kid Chef Champion contest. From now until April 14, $1 from every stack of the pancakes sold will be donated to charity, the chain said.
IHOP began its first National Pancake Day in 2006.
And don’t worry you can Tuesday guests can get the free pancakes between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 CASES OF MEASLES CONFIRMED IN BAY AREA
- SAN JOSE MOM, TWO YOUNG SONS DEAD IN APPARENT MURDER-SUICIDE
- ARCHAEOLOGISTS FIND HIDDEN TUNNELS BELOW ALCATRAZ PRISON
- MOM RAPED, SET ON FIRE KILLS ATTACKER BY DRAGGING HIM INTO FLAMES
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US