The International House of Pancakes us yet again suggesting it will change its name.
IHOPE posted a brief video on its Twitter Monday.
It shows “IHOB,” a name the restaurant chain briefly use last year to promote its new line of burgers, changing back to “IHOP.”
The company then urges fans to learn “what could the P be” on June 3.
Social media was understandably confused by all this, with many wondering, why this again?
Others had suggestions to what the “P” stands for, including “publicity stunt” and “pathetic.”
One person even wondered if IHOP was looking into entering the presidential race.
Regardless, the mystery will likely be solved June 3.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WOMAN SENTENCED TO 17 YEARS FOR RAPE OF 5-MONTH-OLD GIRL
- BILL GIVING CALIFORNIA WORKERS FULL PAY FOR FAMILY LEAVE ADVANCES
- MISSING MAUI HIKER FOUND ALIVE AFTER 16 DAYS IN FOREST
- SMALL TREMORS ALONG WEST COAST COULD LEAD TO ‘BIG ONE’
- VICTIM KILLED IN HAWAII SHARK ATTACK WAS FROM GRANITE BAY