AUSTIN (KXAN) — In-N-Out Burgers has closed its Texas restaurants following a problem with the quality of its buns.
“We recently discovered that our buns in Texas do not meet the quality standards that we demand. There was and are no food safety concerns,” the company said Monday.
In-N-Out says its next shipment is on the way and restaurants are expected to reopen within the next day.
“We apologize for any inconvenience this closure may cause for our customers,” the company said.
Most of the company’s Texas restaurants are located in cities along Interstate 35 from San Antonio to Dallas.
- TENANT KIDNAPS 70-YEAR-OLD LANDLORD AFTER DISPUTE IN OAKLAND
- WOMAN KILLED IN CRASH AFTER TREE FALLS ON DANVILLE FREEWAY
- MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL LEADER ‘LA BARBIE’ GETS NEARLY 50 YEARS
- TEENAGER WARNS OTHERS AFTER BABY BROTHER DIES IN HOT CAR
- MAN SUES CVS FOR TELLING HIS WIFE ABOUT VIAGRA PRESCRIPTION