The parents of a four-month-old boy who suffocated after they put him under a comforter at a motel last year have been indicted on murder charges.
William Herring and Brianna Brochhausen also face child endangerment counts in the indictment handed up last week by a Burlington County grand jury. It’s not known if they’ve retained attorneys.
Prosecutors say the couple became frustrated when their 4-month-old son, Hunter, would not stop crying while they were living at the Hilltop Motel in Springfield Township in February 2018. They put him on his stomach on the bed and pulled a comforter over him, covering his whole body and head.
The couple then went outside to smoke for about 10 minutes. When they returned, he was unresponsive and died about three weeks later.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- ELDERLY WOMAN KIDNAPPED, REPEATEDLY RAPED IN SAN FRANCISCO
- 6 ARRESTED IN DEADLY STABBING AT SAN JOSE DOLLAR TREE
- DISMEMBERED BODY FOUND IN SAN FRANCISCO HOME
- GOT A REAL ID? YOU MAY NEED TO VISIT DMV AGAIN
- NOTORIOUS KILLER’S MOM ASKS WHY HER SON WAS GIVEN A CELLMATE