SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you love jelly beans and sparkling water – you’ll soon be screaming “GET IN MY BELLY” after hearing this news!
The makers of Jelly Belly – Joffer Beverage Company – has launched a new line of sparkling water in 8 of the classic Jelly Belly bean flavors – French vanilla, lemon-lime, orange sherbet, piña colada, pink grapefruit, tangerine, very cherry, and watermelon.
The beverage line says each drink only uses two ingredients – carbonated water and natural flavors – with zero calories.
The cartons featuring eight 12-ounce cans will initially be distributed to more than 200 stores across 8 states in the Midwest and if all goes well, could expand to stores nationwide.
“With over 100 Jelly Belly flavors to choose from, the team is looking forward to developing many more flavor options as the brand grows,” the company said in a statement.
If you don’t live in the Midwest, not to worry – the sparkling water will also be available online at jellybelly.com.
Would you try it?
- CHP investigates fatal accident on Highway 101 in Redwood City
- Study: Eating a big breakfast burns more calories
- Nine dead in Turkey as 5.7 earthquake strikes western Iran
- Woman killed in San Francisco landslide remember 1 year later
- Oprah stops in San Francisco to talk wellness on 2020 Vision tour