SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) - Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez are officially engaged!
"She said yes," the former New York Yankee wrote on Instagram along with a photo of J-LO rocking the diamond engagement ring and of course he iced her out.
Peep the bling below:
The "Jenny From the Block" singer posted the exact photo to her Instagram account— at the same time as her boo— with heart emojis.
The couple started dating in February 2017, according to Entertainment Tonight and have been pretty much inseparable ever since.
Lopez opened up Ellen DeGeneres during an appearance on her talk show about how the couple met.
She said they were separately having lunch at the same restaurant and she walked up to him.
"I was having lunch somewhere and I saw him as he passed by," she told DeGeneres. "Afterwards I went outside and for some reason, I felt like tapping him on the shoulder."
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area's Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 CASES OF MEASLES CONFIRMED IN BAY AREA
- SAN JOSE MOM, TWO YOUNG SONS DEAD IN APPARENT MURDER-SUICIDE
- ARCHAEOLOGISTS FIND HIDDEN TUNNELS BELOW ALCATRAZ PRISON
- MOM RAPED, SET ON FIRE KILLS ATTACKER BY DRAGGING HIM INTO FLAMES
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US