SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – “Jeopardy!” will soon resume production for the first time since host Alex Trebek’s death.
In a tweet, the show announced production will resume Monday, Nov. 30 “with a series of interim guest hosts from the Jeopardy! family – starting with Ken Jennings.”
Additional guest hosts will be announced at a later time.
Trebek passed away earlier this month after battling pancreatic cancer.
A replacement for Trebek has not been formally announced.
- #MyVPLooksLikeMe trends on social media as Kamala Harris makes history
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October
- LIVE: ‘Celebrating America’: Biden, Harris celebrate inauguration
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Evacuation orders lifted for Santa Cruz County wildfires