SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – JetBlue is celebrating its 20th anniversary by having a special sale.
The “20 Years Just Flew By” sale is offering some routes as low as $20 one way.
But you’ll have to act fast – the two-day sale ends at 8:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, Feb. 12.
Here’s the key to getting the best deal – you must be very flexible. The sale applies to Tuesday or Wednesday departures.
Blackout dates are March 18 to March 31, and April 14 to April 21.
All travel must be completed by June 17.
These cheap fares are part of the Blue Basic fare class, meaning they do not include seat selection and will likely board last, so if you’re fine with that, go on and take a look!
If you’d rather pick a seat or be part of general boarding, you can look into paying extra when available.
- CHP investigates fatal accident on Highway 101 in Redwood City
- Study: Eating a big breakfast burns more calories
- Nine dead in Turkey as 5.7 earthquake strikes western Iran
- Woman killed in San Francisco landslide remember 1 year later
- Oprah stops in San Francisco to talk wellness on 2020 Vision tour