California-based jewelry store Robbins Brothers is looking for two lucky lovebirds to go on a series of all-expenses paid trips around the country in search of the perfect proposal spots.
Talk about a dream come true, right?
The lucky couple wil travel to six cities around the United States and explore each city to find the most romantic locations to pop the question.
Potential candidates should be active on Instagram (and other social media), willing to be photographed and on camera, and also do interviews and write about related-travel experiences.
Candidates must also be able to travel at least one weekend a month for 6 months.
The deadline to apply is Valentine’s Day — Feb. 14.
Finalists will be announced Feb. 25.
- MAYOR BREED REPSONDS TO TRUMP CALLING SAN FRANCISCO ‘DISGUSTING’
- TEEN SEEN IN CONFRONTATION WITH NATIVE AMERICAN ELDER RESPONDS
- TODDLER DIES AFTER PHYSICAL, SEXUAL ABUSE IN ‘HORRIFIC’ CASE
- REAL ESTATE AGENT FATALLY SHOT WHILE TRYING TO EVICT TENANTS
- BOO, ‘WORLD’S CUTEST DOG,’ DEAD AT 12