(CNN NEWSOURCE) – John Bolton says he won’t vote for President Trump this November.
Bolton served as Trump’s National Security Adviser.
He’s also a lifelong Republican but, he tells the “Daily Telegraph” he doesn’t think Trump represents the GOP.
The Telegraph inaccurately reported that meant Bolton would vote for presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden.
Bolton’s spokesperson is clarifying he just won’t vote for either man.
- FDA approves first drug to treat COVID-19
- Pregnant woman killed in Berkeley drive-by shooting
- Beloved SF restaurant will reopen after shut down by pandemic
- Pleasanton grapples with growing homeless population
- CA lawmakers address conflicts of interest in police investigations