(CNN) – When you think Jose Cuervo— you think: tequila.
Well, think again.
The tequila giant is doing its part to help the environment.
It’s pretty sweet, actually and literally.
The straws are made from up-cycled agave fibers — basically using all that fibrous material left over from the tequila-making process.
And apparently — they’re supposed to decompose up to 200 times faster than regular plastic.
They’ll roll out at bars, restaurants and Jose Cuervo events next year.
- Jewish groups sue University of California over ‘unchecked’ antisemitism
- Speaker Johnson tells Republicans to ‘vote their conscience’ on Santos expulsion
- Tribute service held to honor Rosalynn Carter
- Subaru ushers in a new era with 2025 Forester
- Schumer: Too many Americans are ‘leaping toward a virulent antisemitism’