Police in Grand Chute, Wisconsin are searching for an unusual visitor in the area Monday – a kangaroo!
A driver reported seeing the kangaroo hopping across a walking bridge on Interstate 41 around 7 a.m.
Officers who responded to the area “wandered the bush and thicket looking for signs of the joey, but were unsuccessful,” the police department said.
Police said the kangaroo was apparently headed east from the baseball stadium.
If you see the kangaroo, you’re advised to call Grand Chute police immediately.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- CALIFORNIA GAS TAX TO INCREASE JULY 1
- PRIDE FLAG FLIES AT STATE CAPITOL FOR FIRST TIME IN STATE HISTORY
- JIMMY BUFFET FANS GET MYSTERIOUSLY SICK IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- HARVARD PULLS PARKLAND GRAD’S ADMISSION OVER RACIST COMMENTS
- BOY FIGHTS OFF INTRUDER WITH MACHETE