(CNN NEWSOURCE) — You have to check out this new cereal.
Kellogg’s gathered some of its most popular mascots in an effort to fight bullying.
The cover features Tony the tiger, Toucan Sam and even Snap, Krackle and Pop!
This is the company’s newest cereal called “All Together.”
The product is similar to a variety pack.
It includes six individual boxes of cereal that are placed inside one big purple box.
Kellogg’s said it’s a symbol of acceptance.
The new cereal is in honor of Spirit Day — the anti-bullying campaign where people wear purple to stand up against bullying.
Kellogg’s partnered with the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation for it and plans to donate $50,000 to GLAAD in support.
- Power outage affecting 2,100 customers in Santa Clara due to arcing wires, fire
- Food fixes that slow aging
- Mega Millions: Michigan ticket wins third-largest jackpot in U.S. history
- Missouri girl inundated with phone calls from Arizonans looking for vaccine
- ‘Is there life after death?’: Businessman offers nearly $1 million to find out