(CNN NEWSOURCE) — You have to check out this new cereal.
Kellogg’s gathered some of its most popular mascots in an effort to fight bullying.
The cover features Tony the tiger, Toucan Sam and even Snap, Krackle and Pop!
This is the company’s newest cereal called “All Together.”
The product is similar to a variety pack.
It includes six individual boxes of cereal that are placed inside one big purple box.
Kellogg’s said it’s a symbol of acceptance.
The new cereal is in honor of Spirit Day — the anti-bullying campaign where people wear purple to stand up against bullying.
Kellogg’s partnered with the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation for it and plans to donate $50,000 to GLAAD in support.
- California apologizes for Japanese American internment
- 3 charged after 11-year-old gives birth in Missouri bathtub
- In Lake Placid, a miracle from 40 years ago still inspires
- Spying, disinformation accusations follow UFO figure Rick Doty — an exclusive interview
- New Mexico sues Google over collection of children’s data