Step aside, coffee — it’s 5:00 somewhere!
Keurig has come out with a contraption called the “Drinkworks Home Bar,” which will dispense cocktails instead of a cup of joe.
So instead of that mocha coffee, you can reach for a margarita just like that!
The machine also uses “pods” to make anything from cocktails to beer to mixers, according to the website, which shows around 15 different alcohol beverage pods for purchase.
Some drinks include:
- Stella Artois Cidre
- Mai Tai
- White Wine Peach Sangria
- Old Fashioned
- Moscow Mule
The machine costs $299 and drink pods cost around $4 each.
The machine also requires CO2 tanks, which will go for around $7 each.
As we said earlier, the product is only available in select markets… so only the lucky few get to enjoy it for now.
- WHAT PARENTS, STUDENTS CAN EXPECT DURING OAKLAND TEACHER STRIKE
- MEGA-STORM COULD DAMAGE STATE 3X AS MUCH AS MAJOR QUAKE
- ‘BABY SAVINGS DAY’: WALMART OFFERS HUGE DISCOUNTS TO PARENT
- WOMAN DECAPITATED WROTE NOTE: HUSBAND WOULDN’T PAY RANSOM
- MOM GETS LIFE FOR DEATH OF BABY FOUND IN MAGGOT-INFESTED DIAPER