SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Forget the #chickensandwichwars.
KFC is reportedly adding extra loaded mac and cheese bowls to its menu starting Monday, Aug. 26, according to USA Today.
These mac and cheese bowls come with a twist, of course – it’s topped with popcorn chicken and a three-cheese blend.
The new menu item will join the chain’s $5 Fill Up menu.
To make things even better, it will also be available in a spicy version with Nashville hot sauce.
Recently Chick-fil-A added macaroni and cheese bowls to its menu.
Would you try it?
Latest News Headlines:
- California apologizes for Japanese American internment
- 3 charged after 11-year-old gives birth in Missouri bathtub
- In Lake Placid, a miracle from 40 years ago still inspires
- Spying, disinformation accusations follow UFO figure Rick Doty — an exclusive interview
- New Mexico sues Google over collection of children’s data