(WFLA) – With summer break just around the corner, AMC Theatres has a deal to keep your kids occupied for cheap.
Beginning Wednesday morning through the end of the summer, kids can get a movie ticket for only $4, excluding tax.
“The Summer Movie Camp” special includes admission to a kid-friendly movie and a KidsPack containing popcorn, a fountain drink and a pack of fruit snacks.
The offer is only valid for kid-friendly movies in their summer line-up, which includes films like the “Lego movie” and the final installment of “How to Train your Dragon.”
To read more about the promotion, click here.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE
- DIRT BIKE RIDERS CAUGHT SPEEDING IN OAKLAND
- IT’S LEGAL FOR MEAT TO HAVE TRACE AMOUNTS OF FECAL MATTER
- SF HOME TO HIGHEST AVERAGE GAS PRICE IN US
- TARGET LAUNCHES CAR SEAT TRADE-IN EVENT