Kimberly Guilfoyle is joining President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign as a senior adviser.
The former Fox News host, who had been serving as the vice chairwoman of pro-Trump super PAC America First Action, took to Instagram Monday night to share the news.
“America’s continued success depends on @realDonaldTrump getting re-elected and continuing his #MAGA policies,” she wrote alongside a photo of her with the president and Donald Trump Jr. “That’s why I am absolutely THRILLED to announce that I’ll be joining the Trump campaign as a Senior Advisor! It’s time to get to work and WIN for America in 2020!”
Guilfoyle has been dating Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump, Jr., for about a year.
She left Fox News last July to campaign with Trump Jr. in the lead-up to the 2018 midterm elections, according to CNN.
Guilfoyle reportedly began dating Trump Jr. last year after he split from his ex-wife, Vanessa Trump.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE