Mother’s Day is Sunday and chances are, if you’re a mom, you’ll get a card, some flowers, and maybe go out to eat with the family.
But what do mothers really want?
According to Care.com, one of the things mom wants most is some time alone.
So this Mother’s Day, Kraft has a special offer to help mothers do a little less mothering.
The company says it will reimburse the cost of a babysitter up to $100 so that mom can take the day off.
So go ahead and make a reservation at the restaurant that isn’t kid-friendly, or just take a nap!
Let someone else deal with the diapers and tantrums.
Kraft has you covered.
Of course, there are some rules to the offer.
You can read them at KraftMothersDayAway.com.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WHY UBER AND LYFT DRIVERS ARE GOING ON STRIKE
- MAN ARRESTED IN RICHMOND FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN
- VIDEO: PRINCE HARRY, MEGHAN MARKLE INTRODUCE BABY BOY
- SAN FRANCISCO BANS CASHLESS STORES
- ILLEGAL DUMPING ON THE RISE IN SAN JOSE