(CNN) – Krispy Kreme is bringing back its pumpkin spice glazed doughnut just in time for fall, and it’s hoping to knock out the competition.
The chain says you can bring in a not-so-tasty pumpkin spice flavored treat and trade it in for a doughnut – for free!
This year, Krispy Kreme has the three varieties to choose from.
The pumpkin spice doughnut is filled with a specially made cheesecake cream.
There is also a pumpkin spice glazed doughnut and pumpkin spice cake doughnut.
But you better hurry – these treats won’t last long.
They will only be available from Sept. 2 to 8.
Latest News Headlines:
- Crews working to save San Lorenzo Theater after fire breaks out
- Cowboys ride through Union City for George Floyd movement
- San Francisco issues guidelines for safer social interactions
- Demonstrators vow to sustain momentum until change happens
- Tree falls on car near San Francisco’s Washington Square Park