(CNN) – Krispy Kreme is bringing back its pumpkin spice glazed doughnut just in time for fall, and it’s hoping to knock out the competition.
The chain says you can bring in a not-so-tasty pumpkin spice flavored treat and trade it in for a doughnut – for free!
This year, Krispy Kreme has the three varieties to choose from.
The pumpkin spice doughnut is filled with a specially made cheesecake cream.
There is also a pumpkin spice glazed doughnut and pumpkin spice cake doughnut.
But you better hurry – these treats won’t last long.
They will only be available from Sept. 2 to 8.
Latest News Headlines:
- Anti Police-Terror Project helps de-escalate potentially deadly situation in East Oakland
- ‘This was a mob, this was not protesters’: 9 officers injured, 65 arrested during violent night in Providence
- Can my employer ask if I have received the COVID-19 vaccine? What you need to know
- China lands on Mars in latest advance for its space program
- 28-year-old faces several charges after sexually assaulting 3 women in Fremont