If you’ve ever put together some Legos and wished the sets were just a bit more challenging to tickle your brain, your wish has been granted.
The toy brand announced its new LEGO FORMA line, a new set catered specifically toward adults.
LEGO FORMA is described as more of a “creative project” than that child set counterparts, according to Kari Vinther, Senior Marketing Manager and Head of Creative Play Lab Pilots.
The display set is a 294-piece model Koi fish.
There’s even a gear system that makes it look like it’s actually swimming, and you can even change the skins. For example, don’t feel like displaying a Koi fish? Change the skin and make into a shark!
The first round of the new Legos was released as a limited-time only item and has already sold out.
- BAY AREA CITIES NOW AMONG MOST POLLUTED IN WORLD
- AIR QUALITY ISSUES IN BAY AREA EXPECTED UNTIL NEXT WEEK
- CAMP FIRE DEATH TOLL GROWS; HUNDREDS STILL MISSING
- MAP SHOWS HOMES DAMAGED, DESTROYED IN CAMP FIRE
- PG&E CRITICIZED OVER DEADLY CAMP FIRE