TALLAHASEE, Fla. (WFLA) – An upset, lonely 6-year-old boy called 911 in Tallahassee on Tuesday looking for a friend.
Officer Joe White responded to the 911 call and the little boy asked if the officer would be his friend.
Officer White explained how 911 worked and was for emergencies.
More importantly, according to a Facebook post by the Tallahassee Police Department, the officer told the boy he’d be happy to be a friend.
The little boy got to sit in the police vehicle, was given a new stuffed animal and now has a friend at the Tallahassee Police Department.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- OAKLAND GHOST SHIP TRIAL: WITNESS TESTIMONY BEGINS
- CONTAMINATED TAP WATER CENTER OF DEBATE BETWEEN CA LAWMAKERS
- ‘PEEPING TOM’ ARRESTED FOR SEXUALLY ASSAULTING WOMAN IN MILLBRAE
- MARVEL-THEMED LAND COMING TO DISNEY’S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE
- 41 KILLED IN RUSSIAN PLANE CRASH LANDING