SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you’re a parent that’s pretty happy (dare we say, relieved?!) that your kiddo is back in school, you aren’t alone!
A recent survey conducted by OnePoll on behalf of Mixbook, found that 67% of parents think their children’s summer vacation is too long.
It also found that 57% of mothers and fathers with school-aged children were wishing for a weekend alone without their kids by the time summer was over.
A total 2,000 Americans participated in the survey.
Additionally the survey found that 77% of parents said they have more time to themselves once school has started again and 79% indicated they get more alone time with their partner during the academic year.
Latest News Headlines:
- List: Cyber Monday 2020 gift card freebies
- Possible COVID exposure reported after holiday gathering involving East Bay high schoolers
- Man slain in Chicago dispute over hands in Thanksgiving food
- Rob Black’s Winners & Losers: Steph Curry partners with Under Armour
- Arizona certifies Biden’s victory over Trump