MISSOULA, Mont. (WFLA/CNN) – A man who went a decade and a half without a haircut recently sat down in the barber’s chair for a very special reason.
Reynaldo Arroyo, 23, hadn’t gotten his hair cut for 15 years. But he wanted to enlist in the Army as an infantryman.
So he went to the barbershop for a trim – and then some!
Arroyo says he will be donating his hair to “Locks of Love.” The nonprofit organization makes wigs for children experiencing hair loss from medical conditions.
- Debate commission says it will make changes to format
- New inclusive iPhone emojis to include male bride, transgender flag
- Red Flag Warning issued for Glass Fire area
- Bay Bridge police activity causes major delays into SF
- KRON4 Morning Buzz: Another 49ers player, Jordan Reed, injured