The title of most educated town in California goes to Ladera near Palo Alto in bustling Silicon Valley.
That’s according to data from the American Community Survey, which is an annual survey run by the Census Bureau.
Analysts say 93.6 percent of the population in Ladera hold a bachelor’s degree or higher.
Business Insider used the 2012-2017 ACS estimates for places with at least 1,000 population to get the final result, which was the town with the highest percentage of adults over 25 who have at least a bachelor’s degree.
The study excluded places with college and university campuses, more so focusing on incorporated towns and cities and unincorporated Census-designated areas.
- FILING: PG&E COULD FACE CHARGES IN CALIFORNIA WILDFIRES
- SIBLINGS ARRESTED FOR HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN MOUNTAIN VIEW
- VIDEO: STOLEN CAR SLAMS INTO FIRE HYDRANT IN SAN FRANCISCO
- SUSPECT CAUGHT ON CAMERA BRUTALLY BEATING MAN ARRESTED
- MINIMUM WAGE IN CALIFORNIA IS GOING UP