MILWAUKEE, Wis. (KRON) — The Milwaukee Brewers and Cincinnati Reds have decided not to play tonight’s game in wake of the police shooting of Jacob Blake, per ESPN.
This just moments after the Milwaukee Bucks boycotted their playoff game against the Orlando Magic.
Several other NBA organizations have discussed boycotting games as well.
All NBA playoff games scheduled for Wednesday were postponed. The Oklahoma City Thunder-Houston Rockets and Portland Trail Blazers-Los Angeles Lakers games will not be played tonight.
Jacob Blake was shot from behind seven times by a police officer in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Police were attempting to arrest Blake during a domestic dispute, when Blake was tased.
Latest News Headlines:
- Wildfire burning in Solano County
- Two-thirds of Americans suffer from election anxiety – here’s what can help
- Stimulus update: Pelosi pushes White House on virus testing as cases surge
- Infant allegedly thrown to her death by father identified
- Barrett confirmation would tilt court conservative for generations