Residents in Mississippi have concerns after being told by city officials that the black water coming out of their faucets is safe to drink.
People did not receive a boil water notice.
This all started last week. The water was everywhere–in the sinks, bathtubs, and even the washing machine.
Water officials say there was nothing wrong with the water.
It just had too much iron in it.
“It’s just not right for people to come home and look at this and start washing clothes or have a load of clothes that was white towels. Now they’re not white. Who’s going to pay for all this cleanup?” homeowner Ronnie Goodman said.
The good news is the water started running clear again by Friday night.
- IMMIGRANT KIDS SEEN HELD IN FENCED CAGES AT BORDER FACILITY
- PHOTO: DEAD GREAT WHITE SHARK WASHES UP ON APTOS BEACH
- STUDY: MILLIONS OF HOMES AT RISK OF CHRONIC FLOODING THIS CENTURY
- RAPPER XXXTENTACION SHOT DEAD IN FLORIDA
- DISNEY ISSUES SEIZURE WARNING FOR ‘INCREDIBLES 2’