DUBLIN, Ga. (KRON) – Well this mama got quite creative when her kiddos asked her for an allowance and new cell phones.
Mom Shaketha Marion McGregor shared on Facebook that she got tired of her kids asking for things, so she decided to empower them to make and earn money by holding her very own job fair for them!
“So, my children continue to ask for a new cell phone, an allowance, and to go places. Yesterday I told them that I’ve heard their requests and that I’ll have a surprise for them today when they get home from school. SURPRISE!!! It’s a whole hiring event! 😂 If you want it, work for it, earn it! And yes, I also have an in home credit union lol,” she wrote.
According to the “listing,” Shaketha was looking to fill three home positions – kitchen manager, lead housekeeper, and laundry supervisor!
She also uploaded some photos of the job application, which look like your pretty standard paper applications, asking if they’re willing to work nights and weekends if employed with “This Mom Means Business Inc.”
Plus, the workers would get opportunities to build their credit too, all with memberships to “Mom’s Credit Union.”
You go mama!
Latest News Headlines:
- Yacht dealer pleads guilty to $1.3 million in tax evasion
- Man arrested in San Rafael on suspicion of DUI, tossing pistol into Bay
- Tea kettles sold at Target recalled over fire, burn hazards
- Rohnert Park police seek public’s help investigating 2 hit-and-run collisions with kids on bikes
- Advocates cheer Biden marijuana decision, call for legalization