(CNN) – A mother in Texas is sharing a heart-wrenching photo of her four-year-old son with Leukemia.
Beckett was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia over a year ago.
His mom Kaitlin Burge posted photos of Beckett, struggling with his condition.
She included the caption, ‘This is childhood cancer. Take it or leave it.’
Burge also wrote about Beckett’s five-year-old sister Aubrey, seen in the photo rubbing her brother’s back, who often gets left behind because of Beckett’s needs.
Beckett should complete treatment in August 2021
Medical expenses have grown increasingly costly, so a friend made a ‘GoFundMe’ campaign for Beckett.
To follow Beckett’s journey on Facebook, click here.
Latest News Headlines:
- Trump vows to designate KKK, Antifa as terrorist groups
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks
- Hispanic Heritage: Family band takes music to Facebook Live amid pandemic
- Cinemark reopens several Bay Area movie theaters