Check your freezer!
More than two million pounds of frozen entrees have been recalled due to misbranding.
The recall affects P.F. Change’s Home Menu Chicken Pad Thai and Chicken Fried Rice.
The frozen entrees might have milk in them and it’s not on the product labels.
Look for the “Best By” dates of Sept. 26, 2019 through Apr. 5, 2020.
There haven’t been reports of anyone getting sick, but if you’ve got this pad thai or fried rice — throw it out or return it.
Also, Tyson Foods has expanded a recall they’ve had in place since March.
They’re worried about metal pieces in the chicken.
That recall now affects more than 11 million pounds of frozen, ready-to-eat chicken strip products that were shipped nationwide.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE