WACO, Texas – Waco Police say the mother of 2-year-old Frankie Gonzalez, who was reported missing Monday afternoon, has been arrested for his death.
Officers say Frankie’s mother confessed to police and led them to child’s body in a dumpster near the intersection of 27th and Alice.
An Amber Alert was issued for Frankie Monday evening.
Frankie was last seen at Cameron Park, near University Parks and Herring Avenue, under the bridge. He was last seen wearing a gray Mickey Mouse shirt, grey Mickey Mouse pants and black and white Nike shoes.
Below is the original text from this story:
Waco Police are actively searching for missing two-year-old Frankie Gonzalez.
Frankie was last seen at Cameron Park, near University Parks and Herring Avenue, under the bridge. He is wearing a red Mickey Mouse shirt.
Anyone with any information on Frankie’s whereabouts is asked to call 9-1-1 or Waco PD at (254) 750-7500.
- Hiring soared in May as mass layoffs eased
- Santa Clara County’s new ‘risk reduction order’ goes into effect July 13
- Stimulus check update: Report says White House eyeing $1 trillion package
- Christopher Columbus, Queen Isabella statue being removed from State Capitol Rotunda
- Dunkin’ Donuts to permanently close 450 stores by end of 2020