It’s Mother’s Day!
And it’s adding up to be one of the most expensive on record.
The National Retail Federation says $25 billion will be spent on mothers this holiday.
That’s up more than 8% from just over $23 billion last year.
According to the survey, most of the money will be spent on greeting cards, followed by flowers, a special outing like a spa day, gift cards, clothing, and jewelry,
Share some extra love with your mom today.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NO JAIL FOR MOM WHO TRIED TO DROWN BABY IN MCDONALD’S TOILET
- VIDEO: NORCAL POLICE RELEASE VIDEO OF OFFICER SLAMMING WOMAN
- SF DOCTOR ACCUSED OF ISSUING FAKE VACCINE EXEMPTIONS FOR KIDS
- SONOMA COUPLE TO PAY NEARLY $600K FOR UPROOTING TREE
- POLICE INVESTIGATE 3RD THREAT AT SAN RAMON’S CAL HIGH