FARRELL, Pa. (WKBN) – UMPC Horizon Hospital in Farrell announced a special delivery.
According to the hospital’s Twitter page, Amanda and Randy Clause welcomed baby Lorenzo Luciano Clause on December 25 at 9:47 a.m.
The post reads: “Through one foggy Christmas Eve and into Christmas morning, Mrs. Clause had a baby on Christmas Day at UPMC Horizon. Amanda and Randy Clause welcomed baby Lorenzo Luciano Clause, 7 lbs, 11 oz, into the world eight days early on Dec. 25 at 9:47 a.m.”
- FDA warns about dangers of taking high doses of allergy medicine following ‘Benadryl Challenge’ on TikTok
- Mexican ICE detainee dies of heart attack linked to COVID-19 in Georgia
- Over 256K saws sold at Lowe’s recalled for remaining on when switched off
- Six Bay Area schools receive prestigious National Blue Ribbon award
- Stimulus checks: Mark Cuban pushes for $1,000 payments every 2 weeks