Florida deputies recovered over half a million dollars worth of tequila over the weekend.
Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office released a picture of the haul Monday.
There were approximately 966 cases of Patron tequila.
The retail value — more than $507,000.
Investigators say a truck driver hauling the tequila stopped for dinner at a truck stop in Tampa.
At some point, he noticed his trailer was no longer attached to his truck.
Deputies found the trailer more than 10 miles away.
There they say they also found four men transferring the cases of tequila to another box truck.
The four men were taken into custody.
- FILING: PG&E COULD FACE CHARGES IN CALIFORNIA WILDFIRES
- SIBLINGS ARRESTED FOR HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN MOUNTAIN VIEW
- VIDEO: STOLEN CAR SLAMS INTO FIRE HYDRANT IN SAN FRANCISCO
- SUSPECT CAUGHT ON CAMERA BRUTALLY BEATING MAN ARRESTED
- MINIMUM WAGE IN CALIFORNIA IS GOING UP