CVS Health is reportedly closing 46 “underperforming” stores nationwide.
According to USA TODAY, the closures come as CVS attempts to shift its retail presence toward health care services.
The store closures include three in the Bay Area.
Here are the stores closing in California:
Antioch: 3130 Buchanan Rd
San Francisco: 1285 A Sutter St
San Francisco: 995 Market St
Sun Valley: 9375 San Fernando Rd
The publication reports that CVS expects to record an operating profit of between $11.8 billion and $12 billion this year.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE