Whether you like it or not, the holiday shopping season is upon us.
That’s according to a new report from the National Retail Federation.
It found 40% of consumers like to start holiday shopping before Halloween.
That’s not the shocking part – some “early bird” shoppers start in September.
Experts say people like to spread out their shopping to help ease the burden on their wallets.
The NRF also found shoppers are spending more money on gifts, too.
Holiday sales for 2019 are expected to increase by 4% totaling more than $700 billion.
Latest News Headlines:
- Semi truck stolen in Novato with donated bikes destined for Africa
- Bay Area photographer achieves dream, shoots NBA stars
- San Francisco expects to continue indoor dining this week
- Marin officials investigate ‘suspicious’ death at China Camp State Park
- SF restaurant owner fears closure after neighbors want parklet removed