Are you looking for a summer internship that pays $40 an hour?
Then you may be qualified to work at Natural Light.
The popular beer brewed by Anheuser-Busch, released a joke-filled recruitment video on Wednesday.
The internship runs from June 10 to August 2 for one lucky winner.
The clip shows Natty Light’s Brand Manager explaining what the brand is looking for in a summer intern.
Specifically, he says their intern needs to be, “an ambitious, scrappy trailblazer.”
So what will this Natty Light intern do?
Well, the winner will serve as brand ambassador, attend events, and “fire viral content” for social media.
And because the post involves drinking plenty of beer, candidates must be at least 21-years-old.
Interested candidates can apply on Natty Light’s website before May 19.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NO JAIL FOR MOM WHO TRIED TO DROWN BABY IN MCDONALD’S TOILET
- VIDEO: NORCAL POLICE RELEASE VIDEO OF OFFICER SLAMMING WOMAN
- SF DOCTOR ACCUSED OF ISSUING FAKE VACCINE EXEMPTIONS FOR KIDS
- SONOMA COUPLE TO PAY NEARLY $600K FOR UPROOTING TREE
- POLICE INVESTIGATE 3RD THREAT AT SAN RAMON’S CAL HIGH