Netflix has good news for "Friends" fans. Despite rumors, the sitcom will still be there for you like it's been there before, even in the new year.
Over the weekend, viewers started seeing a notification on Netflix showing "Friends" would only be available until Jan. 1, 2019.
But Netflix put an end to the rumors on Monday and tweeted that the show would stay on the streaming service throughout 2019.
The Holiday Armadillo has granted your wish: "Friends" will still be there for you in the US throughout 2019 pic.twitter.com/Yd0VqRzk3r— Netflix US (@netflix) December 3, 2018
- YOUNG FAN ASKS STEPH CURRY WHY HIS SHOES AREN'T IN GIRL SIZES
- MURDER VICTIM HOPED TO TURN HIM 'BACK TO MAN SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH'
- DISTURBING VIDEO SHOWS 2 MEN VIOLENTLY ATTACKING WOMAN IN NAPA
- GRIZZLY BEAR KILLS WOMAN, 10-MONTH OLD BABY OUTSIDE CABIN
Missy Elliott on Songwriters Hall...
Are Apple's new iPhones too...
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Baskin Robbins worker fights robber with knife
- Santa Cruz Animal Shelter offers half-price adoptions
- All lanes reopened NB 101 in Rohnert Park after car crash causes closure
- Police: Woman throws baby during argument over Amazon account