A Texas newlywed couple died in a helicopter crash minutes after tying the knot on Saturday night, according to the Houstonian, the student newspaper for Sam Houston State University.
Will Byler, his wife Bailee Ackerman Byler, and the pilot were all killed in the crash. The paper reported that they were both seniors at the school. Will was a Agricultural Engineering major and Bailee was an Agricultural Communication major.
The Uvalde County Sheriff’s office said it received a call from an aviation monitoring center about a possible downed aircraft around midnight. Several law enforcement agencies were sent out in search of the helicopter.
Authorities located the crash around dawn. Officials with the NTSB said they would not release any information about the crash until Monday.
NTSB investigating crash Sunday of a Bell 206B in Uvalde, TX.— NTSB_Newsroom (@NTSB_Newsroom) November 4, 2018
- 49ERS CHEERLEADER WHO TOOK A KNEE DURING ANTHEM FROM ANTIOCH
- PRICE REDUCED FOR TINY HOME FOR SALE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- KIDNAPPED MAN LIKELY FED TO HOGS, COURT DOCS REVEAL
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS FIND 1,000 HUMAN TEETH INSIDE WALL
- TEENS DISCOVER THEY’RE HAVING SEX WITH SAME TEACHER, TELL HIS WIFE